INFORMATION NOTICE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, Jaked Srl, with registered office in Gallarate (Varese), Via Carlo Noè, 22 (hereinafter “Jaked”) and Pianoforte Holding Spa, with registered office in Milan, Corso Magenta 74, (hereinafter “Pianoforte”), gives you the following information (hereinafter Jaked and Pianoforte jointly named the “Companies” and “Controllers”).
Purposes of the processing
Personal data required (name, surname, company name, email, physical and fiscal address, phone number, VAT code) and purchase data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) to manage contractual relationships with customers in case of purchase, after sale service and for the relevant legal obligations.
b) to create clusters and analyze the consumption choices of customers, also using data on retail purchases made at Jaked stores worldwide.c) to provide personalized sales services at Jaked stores worldwide, to send advertising material, newsletters, promotional communications, even customized, regarding Jaked products and to perform market research using automated contact means (e-mail) as well as traditional contact means (paper mail, operator-assisted phone calls). Controllers and processor
Pianoforte Holding Spa, with registered office in Milan, Corso Magenta 74, is the data controller of data collected at Jaked stores in Italy and abroad for the purposes under lett. 1 b) and c);
- Jaked Srl, with registered office in Gallarate (Varese), Via Carlo Noè, 22, is the data controller of data collected at Jaked stores in Italy and abroad for the purposes under lett. 1 a).
Amazon Web Services Inc.Provision of data
The provision of data to the purpose referred to in paragraph 1 letter a) shall be binding, in case of refusal Jaked will not be able to process contract with customers. For the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letters b) and c) the provision is optional and the use of the data is subject to approval. Any refusal to provide data however will not allow Pianoforte to pursue the purposes described aboveMethods of the processing
Your data will be processed using electronic or automated systems, computer and internet, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data have been collected, however, in order to ensure in each case, the security of the same
Data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letters b) and c) will be stored in Ireland, in the centralized system managed by Pianoforte and its outsourcers. Paper archives will be kept at Jaked stores.Data entry into the system
The inclusion of data into the centralized system of Pianoforte is optional and occurs only in the event of release of the customer's consent to the pursuit of one of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letters b) and c). The inclusion of personal data processed for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letters b) and c) in the centralized system automatically will result in the visibility, as well as the possibility of modification and updating of the same, by employees of Pianoforte and at Jaked stores worldwide that will be designated as persons in charge of the processingScope of communication, dissemination of data
The processing of your personal data is carried out by internal staff of the Companies for that purposes appointed as persons in charge of the processing or data processors. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the implementation of the stated purposes, can be handled by third parties, external data processors, namely by: - subsidiaries and affiliates of Pianoforte Holding in Italy and/or worldwide that manage the sales channels for the pursuit by such companies of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letters b) and c) on behalf of Jaked; - Companies that provide shipping/delivery of products; - Companies that perform services for mailing of the newsletter, advertising material or promotional communications; - Companies that perform customer care services, - Companies that perform analysis and market research, - Companies that perform maintenance services of IT systems, in particular, in order to offer the services provided through the site www.jaked.com, Jaked use “Amazon Web Services” provided by Amazon Web Services Inc. (http://aws.amazon.com/). Therefore, the aforesaid company will treat data collected through the Website as a Processor and will have only the possibility, on the advice of Jaked, according to art. 3.2 of the Customer Agreement (http://aws.amazon.com/agreement/), to store and retain your data only in the state of Ireland.
A complete an updated list of all the appointed data controllers can be requested by sending to the data Controllers a written communication by ordinary mail, to the address above or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data collected may also be disclosed to third parties, independent data controllers, namely to: - individuals, companies, associations or professional firms that carry out assistance and advisory services (lawyers, accountants, auditors); - Companies that perform credit card payments services. Personal data will not under any circumstances be disseminated.
Period of data retention
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letter a) shall be kept for the time necessary to perform the contract, or the provision of legal warranties in accordance with the terms of the retention required by law.
The data collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 letters b) and c) will be stored until the customer asks to revoke the registration to the centralized system or the consent to the processing of data with the exception of data relating to the details of purchases processed for profiling and marketing purposes, which will be retained for the time allowed by Italian Data Protection Authority in his measure dated February 24 2005 or, in case of acceptance, by the number of years required by the accepted measure of the request for preliminary verification presented by Pianoforte Holding Spa if adopted by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
After expiry of the retention period of the same data will be automatically deleted or made anonymous permanently.
Art. 7 Privacy Code. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Latest revision: 21 March 2016